Asbestos Removal Services for Atlanta Homeowners
BioRestore Asbestos & Mold Removal Company is a licensed asbestos contractor in the state of Georgia. They have years of experience working in Atlanta area homes. Call (404)476-8660. When you work with BioRestore Professionals, you can count on:
- Friendly and responsive service from our scheduling staff
- Clearly written, detailed proposals that are typically issued within 24 hours
- Carefully executed, cost-effective asbestos remediation solutions
- Dependable post-remediation follow-up, and quality assurance
What You Should Know about Asbestos Abatement in Homes
Certified Environmental Professionals is one of the few Atlanta area asbestos contractors that specialize in residential projects. That’s due to the special challenges associated with doing asbestos abatement in homes. As with all asbestos removal work, specialized cleaning equipment and confinement techniques are required. But in homes, additional precautions are necessary. For example, extra care must be taken to prevent damage to home finishes and furniture.
How Asbestos Removal Works
- We apply for permit (if required).
- Arrive at house.
- Isolate work area from occupied areas.
- Workers enter area protected by suits and respirators.
- Asbestos materials are safely removed from home.
- Clean work area by wet wiping and HEPA vacuuming.
- Pass an air clearance test to confirm sufficiency of work.
- Provide you with a clearance report.
- Dismantle containment.
- Allow you to reoccupy house.
- Asbestos Materials Found in Homes
Asbestos is a mineral mined from the earth and is a known carcinogen. Over the years, it has been used in over 2,000 products. Common asbestos materials in the home include:
- Floor tile and the associated adhesive
- Pipe insulation
- Attic and wall insulation, including vermiculite
- Textured paint and drywall compounds
- Roofing and siding shingles
Asbestos Remediation License #ASBIN-333268
Georgia Certified Renovation Firm ID GA-EPD-RRP FIRM-333268